Merry Christmas Everybody

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

laugh.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-size: 23pt"> MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!! <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> </span></span>

<span style="color: #006600"> </span>

430728-%21ATT1936972.gif

e45e5714.jpg

<span style="color: #006600"> Tis time to slow down,and reflect on just what this season is all about. Sadly, I have lost some good friends this last year, and am grateful for all that I have left, including and especially everyone of my Buick friends...you are a caring and hospitable bunch. I had the pleasure of meeting some of you last summer in Seattle and hope to see you again and meet a lot more of you in Flint. Here again this year is my favorite Christmas Card. It always leaves me feeling so peaceful.</span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"> So Rejoice!!! and Christmas Blessings to you all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT,

Lamar, Rita, Arrie and Jordan, oh and can't leave out Grandma Lois</span>

A Christmas Card for you <span style="color: #FF0000"> (click and turn on your sound)</span>

tired.gifsleep.gifwink.gif

Guest Dan Cook

A very Merry Christmas to you too Mr. Earl. I get this card from my sister every year also. A favorite.

Good to see your USMC decoration is just above the one for Buick, where it should be. Actualy it should be at the top of your tree.

And wishing you and your family the very best in 2008.

Dan

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="text-decoration: underline">A Very Merry Christmas</span> to <span style="text-decoration: underline">You</span> and <span style="text-decoration: underline">Yours</span> Mr. Earl! Glad to see your back and posting again. Hope to see you in Flint.</span></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: #006600">Have A <span style="text-decoration: underline">Buickful Christmas</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">Each</span> and <span style="text-decoration: underline">Everyone!</span> </span></span> </span> smile.gifgrin.giflaugh.gif

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: #990000">Dave!</span></span></span>