Advice for selling "Collectible Automobile" collection...

New here, sorry to make my first post a question like this, but with Google searches all I end up with are magazine subscription companies.

I'd like to get anyone's input on what the best way is to sell a large collection of <span style="text-decoration: underline">Collectible Automobile</span> magazines. I have from Volume 1, number 1 in 1984 all the way up to Volume 21, number 5 in 2005. There are some issues missing here and there. My thought was to split them up into 'volume' sets and sell them on eBay, or do you think I should try to sell the entire set at once? The complete collection is quite heavy, making shipping a challenge.

Thoughts?

10mm...Welcome to the AACA Forum.

You could make a for sale post in the "AACA Buy/Sell" forum on this site then eBay. Up to you.

While you are at it, check out how to join the AACA if you are not a member, plus, all of the various services we offer...Library, Museum, etc. All are noted on the menu page. Well worth your time.

Regards,

PJH

That would be tough to justify but would give hours of reading pleasure. I do tend to "pick and choose" my Collectible Automobiles.

You should do them by years (6 volume sets) and see how that goes. I doubt anyone will fork over $350 for the entire set but you never know.