Different 'ride'

Guest Reatta1

Guest Reatta1

Spent a couple weeks in North Dakota earlier this month. Attached is a pic of my 'ride' while I was there. It don't hold a candle to the Reatta!! smile.gif

Guest jcc3inc

Sir,

Here are the instrucions as originally posted:

1.After signing in, create a new post or reply to an existing post

2. Click "File Manager" below the post edit box

3.Click "Choose File" and select file from your computer (make sure it's less than 1 meg in size)

4.Click "Add File"

5. You may add more than 1 file using the "Choose File" button

6. After you're done, click "Done Adding Files"

Regards,

Jack C.

Guest TommyH

Go to Photobucket.com

Upload your pix

copy+paste the URL of the picture. Make certain that its the "Direct Link"

Go to the post you want to add a picture to. click "Switch to Full Reply Screen"

Just below the smileys, there are symbols. Third one from the left is a picture kinda symbol. Its between the "Envelope" and 'three lines with three dots' thing

Click it

Paste the link of the picture.

Push enter

Push enter

Repeat process for more pictures.

TommyH,

Why reinvent the wheel? Are you saying your instructions are easier than the ones posted by Jack C.? I demonstrated above that his instructions work perfectly.

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm just trying to understand your reasoning for wanting to change to a new system from one that works well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcc3inc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir,

Here are the instructions as originally posted:

1.After signing in, create a new post or reply to an existing post

2. Click "File Manager" below the post edit box

3.Click "Choose File" and select file from your computer (make sure it's less than 1 meg in size)

4.Click "Add File"

5. You may add more than 1 file using the "Choose File" button

6. After you're done, click "Done Adding Files"

Regards,

Jack C.

</div></div>

Guest Reatta1

Hey, it worked!!. Just to give you some scale, if I was standing beside the ladder by the front wheel, my head would barely clear the top of the tire.

Guest Reatta1

Those UFO's are grain storage bins. And that baby cuts a thirty foot swath of grain. The other one they have cuts 36 feet. You can buy a lot of Reatta's for what one of them babies goes for. Quarter mil and up!!

Guest Reatta1

TDman, I just took another look at the pic and realized we are talking about two different things. To the upper left of the tree tops, what you see are birds sitting on a power line. I initialy looked at the wrong side of the trees. Sorry for the mixup.

Guest Reatta1

Chuck, if you are referring to the sight seeing trip through the shopping center, I'll have to plead 'guilty as charged'. Twas an interesting jaunt though. smile.gif

growing up on a big farm us kids would play spy. And hiding up in the combine was a something we were not to do. We didn't always listen. smirk.gif It was hard to not use it in our game one way or another. As I grew up that was one machine I didn't get to drive, but then I was a busy girl. This one you drove is the wrong color though smile.gif I grew up RED!

• 2 weeks later...