More Power

D-a-n-i-e-l

I know that our ln3 has been mated with a supercharer and did fairly well. I am tossing around the idea of throwing a turbo on to our stock LN3. I am almost to the point were I can do the full conversion on my own (to include programming of the ECM). I have a extra LN3 and most of the equipment to run it on the bench. I am just wondering if the engine itself would hold up and be reliable without modifing the internals. Also if proven reliable would anyone be interested in a bolt-on turbo kit for our Reattas?

do they make a little blower that would work? Guess if we all had a 8 instead of a 6. I know someone who took a B&M off a S10 truck. But I sopose a guy could tear the whole car apart?????? <span style="font-weight: bold">Boy that would sound sweet!</span> grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

yes,i figure out how to put a universal turbo kit in to the reatta too!!(hardware wise).you can chose from 30,40,50, extra hp w/o any mod. to cam,heads,or intake manifold. you can go higher but that will be to much and it will be a bolt-on no more. if i understand right you have the sofeware and if you do please,please tell me how you got it, if is not too much