WTB: 1955 ignition switch

old-tank

Guest imported_MrEarl

Here is one source that CLAIMS to have a NOS for $72.00.

CARS

Honestly I don't know that I would stand on my head and contort my wrist and arm and probably end up cuttig my wrist and bleeding to death to pull a good used one to sell for that.

let us know how the transaction turns out crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly I don't know that I would stand on my head and contort my wrist and arm and probably end up cuttig my wrist and bleeding to death to pull a good used one to sell for that.

crazy.gif </div></div>

Yeah, but he would coax me down to install one for free... "you contort better BOY!"

Mike wink.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

Man I'm sorry, I guess there may be someone just that greedy on here but I hate to think it so. I just didn't think about that happening. Well you know what they say...what goes around.....

I had seen the one listed the other day while I was looking for something else and started to email you then. Oh well, when one car door closes another opens. there's another one out there.

Will be interested in pics and dialogue of the swap out. I started trying to pull one from a car in order to take it to a licksmith to have a key cut for it. Didn't take but 15 seconds to figure it would be a hell of a lot easier to pull the trunk lock. In fact about 15 seconds is all it took to pull that one.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly I don't know that I would stand on my head and contort my wrist and arm and probably end up cuttig my wrist and bleeding to death to pull a good used one to sell for that.

crazy.gif </div></div>

Yeah, but he would coax me down to install one for free... "you contort better BOY!"

Mike wink.gif </div></div>

You ever thought about moving to Georgia. lots of run down restaraunts here ya know. good music too....