Looking for Reatta coupe, $3000 budget

Guest JRomano

Guest JRomano

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Reatta in the Philly area or South Jersey. Budget is $3000 give or take a few hundred.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it is at a buick dealer right now, waiting for a ebcm...after i put it in, they tell me they will know more but i just got an email from someone on the forum that said the brakes are probably not serious that the buick dealer mechanics just don't know how to fix them. after i put the ebcm in and if they say it something else or don't know then i am having it towed to my home where it will be in my garage) until i can find a reliable mechanic. but i am defintely selling..it does not have a sunroof but everything else is working great except the brakes.(i could never get the tapeplayer to work, like who has tapes any more, was going to do a cd player next but now???) anyway after i took it in a fuel pump, i went to drive away and noticed the brakes ver low. the fuild level was up to the cap and spewing out when i started the car. the mechanix were confused, i gave them all the info off the reatta.net site to help them and they just looked at me like "silly woman"...so after a day of that is when i took it to the buick dealer. they say it is the ebcm and all the other wiring is fine..we will see. as to what i am asking..depends on this brake problem. keep in touch or call me if interested 773-802-1113..thanks for your interest...kat (kikikj)