1973 Olds 98 Regency - Parts Wanted - PLEASE!

I just purchased a one-owner 1973 Olds 98 Regency (sweet car) with only 74,000 original miles from a older couple in rural Kansas. It just arrived this morning and I need two parts; front left (if you're driving) signal lense cover, and a turn signal lever for the steering wheel. A wish-list item would be a AM/FM Radio - the car, believe it or not, was ordered without one! Window rubber needed too. Thank you. Roland@quantumrealestate.com (954) 290-6161. Can email picture if anyone is interested. p.s. Thanks Paul.

Do you mean ordered with AM-only or <span style="font-weight: bold">without</span> a radio? That would mean finding the unit, a compatible faceplate and body and antenna wiring... good news is Delta and Ninety Eight will use the same pieces. Toronado wiring and radio will work but the faceplate finish is different.

Actually, AM-only was pretty common even on luxury cars back then.

The window rubber was available from Steele at one time.

Glad these big cars are finally getting some interest, though I think the current musclecar price frenzy is driving people to other cars.

Glenn,

Roland's car is a very rare radio delete 98. There was discussion about it, including the eBay link, in the Buick forums recently. I think we should encourage him to leave it the unique radio delete car that it is. I wouldn't even want to try and add a radio to this one, if there is not already wiring and speakers in place. And what about an antenna? They were in the windshield then. You'd (ok, I'd) have to install a correct power antenna.

It also does NOT have the optional bumper rub strips.

Paul