Reatta Bra

I just found a site that has a Reatta bra for $39 plus $10. shipping for any of you who want to protect that pretty front end from the bugs and stones. It is propowerparts.com or 954-491-6988.

Just tried the URL and it does not seem to go anywhere. I got the information by e-mailing to: Larry@propowerparts.com. He did reply to the e-mail and said the Reatta Bras are black with soft non scratch backing...?? I have not seen them but plan to order one just to try it for that price...Will let you know. He says he ships same day payment is received.

I ordered a front end cover from Advance Auto Parts a couple of months ago. It was made be LeBra. I paid around $70 for it. To make a long and irritating story short, it was total CRAP!!! frown.gif The thing was so cheaply made that it ripped the seams out of the headlight covers in less than a week. The hook holding the hood protector on broke, sending the nylon cord into my serp. belt, were it got tangled and stuck. That ripped the cord out of the hood protector and pulled the protector half-way under the hood before I got the engine turned off shocked.gif . Needless to say, stay AWAY from anything that says LeBra. I of course returned it for a refund, but I was still out a $35 serp. belt. mad.gif

Guest jim_houston

I think I would like to buy one of these, but before I do, it seems too cheap. (I'm not at all trying to sound snobby, but I've learned that you get what you pay for).<BR>Has anyone else bought one of these, and if so, what did you think of it? As I said, I think I would like to buy one off these for my 91. Thanks!!!<BR>Go STEELERS!!<BR>Jim Houston<BR>Charleston, SC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally got around to ordering the Bra and guess what...they don't have them for $39 or any other price. Apparently they had one which they sold on e-bay and were telling me thay had others without checking! So, if anyone finds a distributor of a quality front protector I would like to know.<BR>Thanks,<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/drbuch2000/myhomepage/index.html" TARGET=_blank>http://hometown.aol.com/drbuch2000/myhomepage/index.html</A>

I have Covercraft mask/bras for $65.00 including shipping. The Covercraft product is quality, but the design requires you to unhook it at the fenders to open the hood. <BR>The LeBra design has a seperate part for the hood that allows it to be opened without disturbing the installation. <BR>Although I sell the product, I am not a fan of mask/bras. The reason... people tend to be lazy and leave them in place. If you don't remove and clean the mask and car, dust and dirt collects on the "soft" back side and then starts to abraid your paint. If maintained properly they will not damage your paint.... but most people don't take the time and then blame the mask for the problem. <BR>I will sell you a mask, but want you to know there is a down side. <P>PS..I also sell custom covers for the Reatta and all other vehicles..at factory direct prices. <P>Barney Eaton ....... Barney@texas.net

Guest allbuick

Have a red 89 that I just purchased that had a LeBra on it to protect the front. When I took it off (because I didn't like it) I found that the paint on the hood under the bra is dull and scratched and looks like it has been sanded. This area did not polish out and now looks worse than the chipped paint it might have gotton without it. The headlight doors don't look much better.