thebuickplace

lancemb

A comment on this. I don't know what prices are being charged, as I have been unable to visit the website. Keep in mind, however, that it is not ridiculous to charge a premium on these parts. Allbuick is providing a useful service by salvaging these buicks and keeping other parts in inventory, taking up time and space, as well as money in investment. Doing so makes it a lot easier for much needed parts to be located. Remember, profit is not a four letter word. If these prices are absolutely ridiculous, however, than such an undertaking would be unconscieable.

Having dealt with Speedway in the past on a 69 Skylark project, I found them to be very honest, effecient and reasonable, When there are a very limited sources You pay what you feel you must to stay in the game, Thats why many others either have a spare reatta parts car or or in the market for one if they plan on staying a reatta collector rather than a transient owner.The Reatta Mafia?? Would probably have a complete attack if he knew what it would cost someone to talk me out of my spare Olds 324 Rocket engine. Its all relative... Go speedway..

I've recently scored a part from Speedway. I'm glad to have it. I consider them to be a trusted reliable source and in any future time of need I hope they will be able to pull me out of the discontinued parts fire again.<P>Glad your out there Speedway....saving the spotted reattas.