Thanks Rick for the DFer's meeting

novaman

Guest Hal Davis (MODEL A HAL)

Rick<P>I think a full report is in order for those of us who could not attend. You know, things like Who? How many? What was on the menu? Minutes of the meeting (all four minutes), etc...

Guest rcirilli

That visit left absolutely no dought as to who I will recommend to friends for restoration services. It's probably the cleanest, best organized shop I've been in. White Post has nothing on Rick's shop.

Guest rcirilli

Actually the meeting drug out to an exasperating nine minutes or so, Al Terek was the time keeper but couldn't hold back Father Ron's message. I didn't count but I would guess 20 to 25. Rick was a perfect guest. The shop contained one Model A that appeared to be finished, an electric almost there two under contruction and a motorcycle unstarted. I was more interested in talking than facts, not much new there, but it was well worth the drive from very good instructions. You could tell the experienced tour's, they new how to get turned around the best. <p>[This message has been edited by rcirilli (edited 10-09-2000).]

It was my pleasure to have all of you here! <P>To rcirilli; Thanks for the kind words, but if I was that organized, I would had been able to locate my camera for the group picture Thomas is requesting. Sorry Thomas!<BR>Jeff, the answer is; TONS and I feel like it!Moving much slower this week from it.<BR>Hal, we need to find out who was taking the minutes that night as I was too busy keeping Sal out of the chips and dip! wink.gif<BR>Glad ya'll had a good time!<BR>Rick

Hey Thomas, your picture made a nice dart board, Thanks. wink.gif Really, it was nice to have your pictureand pictures of the others whose couldn't attend. It's nice to have a face to go with our fellow DFer's names.<p>[This message has been edited by novaman (edited 10-09-2000).]

Hey,<P>What happened was everybody found the refreshment and nobody remembered the cameras until everyone left. Father Ron was still in bloom at this point sorry about the pictures. I hope Ron growth is fast so he can get back in the house, Dog houses are great in summer but not in winter. Sorry I missed youall on Saterday had a problem with the truck. Rick again thanks, by the way is this a yearly event?<P>Later, <BR>Bob

Hey! Don't blame me for the long meeting. I don't wear a watch and appointed Al Terek to be the time keeper. We started right at 7 and everytime I asked him the time he said we were on schedule. Guess he can't tell the difference between 7:04 and 7:09 - go figure!<P>It was great to meet some of the DFers who I had not met personally and to talk with the ones that I had met. As for making it an annual event, we'll see. Will certainly plan something next year if Thomas B. makes it to Hershey.

Father Ron, I told you," Please deposit 60 cents for the next three minutes", but you told me you weren't done. I can't help it you ignored the timekeeper. You did get the message though when Irene and Janet started gnawing at your legs. Those girls were hungry! <P>Thanks again, Rick, for your hospitality. I sound like a broken record, but I concur with the other comments. It was an enjoyable experience to be invited to your establishment. <P>