1918 Buick Model E-4-34

I'm starting a project to get my father-in-law's '18 Buick back on the road.  The engine hasn't run in at least 50 years, but the car generally is in good shape having been stored in climate controlled, clean garages over the years.  My father-in-law was a perfectionist restorer and this was his first project, followed by the following cars:  '14 Buick, '31 Ford, '34 Packard twelve, '31 Packard, '08 Cadillac.

If anyone has interest in or experience with '18 Buicks, I'd love to hear from you  -- I'll be looking for resources from engine to body etc.

A hearty warm AACA welcome to you, ADade ! Great to have you and your Nickle Era Buick with us. You will find all the help you need if you post on  Buick - Pre War below under BUICK CLUBS. Our Buick guys and gals make up the largest, most active single make category here. And they are so helpful and dedicated that they must concentrate on Buick, leaving little time to stray into other categories. Some actually never do.

WOW !! WOWEEE !!!!!! You have just posted pictures while I was writing this !  Hey  :  let me get off the horn here so the Buick folks get to meet you and your car.     -   Carl