Little help on a truck photo contest for my girlfriend's daughter

Hi, I've been a member on here for quite a few years, more of a lurker for the last one.  Anyway, the important female in my life and I bought a '77 Ford Highboy for her. I'll spare you the backstory, but I've got about a full year or two ignoring my own stuff for the most part fixing and rebuilding miscellaneous things on it for her. It's been a great truck so far, and her kids love it. Her daughter entered it in an online car show on Facebook, and she hasn't done any "campaigning" yet, so I told her I'd help her out and see if I can't get a few more votes for her. She was in 2nd yesterday, but a few cars miraculously gained a massive amount of votes overnight, so I told her it was time to bring out the big guns and share on a couple of forums I'm on.

If the few of you that are on here that are members of Facebook wouldn't mind clicking the link if you've got a spare minute, and "liking" the pic of her Highboy, I'd appreciate it. Not a life or death situation, just helping a couple important people in my life feel good.  The contest runs until the 27th (tomorrow)  Thanks very much for your time!

yellow.jpg

hiboy1.png

Edited by Black River (see edit history)
  • Like 1