Black IPC help

D-a-n-i-e-l

Not matter what has stopped working my rule of thumb is this. Check the fuse. If that is good I then look at the component that is giving me trouble as bad as I never think the wiring has failed. That is why I keep known good working replacement parts on hand.

However you can pull the IPC check the connection and then reinstall. If that doesn't do it the IPC is bad. 

Danial I have an extra 1988/89 IPC. Shoot me an email with your contact info and I'll get it out to you. 

lemke1044@aol.com

Your one of the "good guys" that have contributed greatly to the forum and as a reward for your service to our country.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, DAVES89 said:

Danial I have an extra 1988/89 IPC. Shoot me an email with your contact info and I'll get it out to you. 

lemke1044@aol.com

Your one of the "good guys" that have contributed greatly to the forum and as a reward for your service to our country.

Thanks

I may have to take you up on that. The only one I could find near me did not fix the issue, and was untested prior. I did all the checks in the FSM, but it only covers the power and ground inputs. I really do not want to swap parts to figure it out but that looks to be the best option.