Help IDing bumper

mribbich@wi.rr.com

My guess would be '50s early to mid and probably a rear as that looks like the hole for the tag light. 

You might want to post a width as well. Could even be foreign. Wider ones would probably mean US full-size car,  narrower could be foreign or US economy size car. 

No problem. That plate light made it pretty easy to narrow down and the wide guards just confirmed it. Maybe now you can find a Plymouth for it.  

I actually have a NOS set of vent visors for I believe the car I posted above in the Mopar box. They are like 7 feet long,  so they must have gone on the drip rail?  I'm not sue if I have ever seen a picture of a car with them on it, though; I think this year Plymouth hardtops are pretty scarce. 

• 1 month later...

I just found a part number on the bumper and did some research to find it is not a Plymouth but a Dodge. The numbers in the book I have are Code 13-66-3 part number 1402888 my book only go up to 1953 shows it  fits 1953 Dodge 6 & 8 cylinders. Can anyone tell me if it fits anything new than 1953. Thanks!!!

Marv.  

Edited by mribbich@wi.rr.com (see edit history)