Hey! You want to buy another Reatta?

DAVES89

I was over by my son in law's house helping him on a project. We quit for lunch and was heading over to a local bar and grill for lunch when some guy starts flashing his lights and honking at me. I stop and he just about runs to my car and starts telling me about this neighbor lady of hers that has a Reatta she wants to sell. It seems her husband who just passed had it and after he died decided she didn't want it. So he told me real quick about it... a 1990 tan/tan with a sunroof. I gave him my business card and I guess we will see what comes of it. Last thing I need is another Reatta. I'll post in the Buy/Sell if I hear anything more, I just couldn't believe I would be offered a car driving down the road!

Dave, just don't go dropping my name (ha). I have a full stable now, and need to send one to the "glue factory" anyway. Oh, and I have a line on a 90 coupe  (black over grey) locally that the owner wants to sell me now that I've helped do a couple of repairs on it. No can do, I am tapped out on storage, budget and time to contemplate anymore vehicular misadventures. I'd have to get rid of two before I could even consider buying another.