Bijur oil fitting

Curti

Curt

Attached is the schematic for the 31 Auburn. Amazingly, the guys at Bijur Delimon will still provide you with this free of charge!

See the chart on the right about halfway down showing LSA was superseded by CSA at some point in time

Auburn Bijur 8-98.pdf

I was missing most of the copper lines on my chassis not to mention some fittings and was worried about what might have fallen in the open ends of the fittings . So, even after I soaked them in some thinner with plans for reuse, I still ended up just replacing them all! I might have an old LSA 0 if you like!

Fluidline Systems has most of the parts in stock.  The copper line is pretty pricey but is not commonly available.

The only thing not available are the three and four way fittings. Classic and Exotic has new ones available. Classic can also rebuild the vacuum pump as well.

Brad

Brad,  all of the lines and fittings were in my car when I got it.   It is all going back together after two years of an intensive restoration.   I broke one a while back , then I managed to brake another.  So ya I can use one. I'll send you a PM.