1950 Special Deluxe Business Coupe All original 71,400 miles

Guest reedgang3

Guest reedgang3

I have an all Factory original 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe Business coupe that is all factory original

except for the 12 volt conversion.

Has 71,400 actual miles. Everything or most everything is in working order ( interior light, spot light and 1 brake light )

and I think they need bulbs :) Fog lights in front do work and like the spot light, they have MOPAR on them.

This beauty has been in storage for many years and is now out and has had some work done to it ( Brakes and Brake lines, exhaust,

wheel cylinders, Tires, Bushings ) Basically the things that need attention right away with a car that has been stored for many years.

The Flathead runs good and strong but if I were going to keep it and keep it Factory original I would do a complete service/tune up

radiator flush, new belt, hoses and thermostat and will need rear shocks.

This sweet coupe unfortunately fell prey to a storage accident which resulted in small dents on the top so it does have a few dents and the visor

also was hit causing a crack in the passenger side front windshield. But overall, the body, chrome, stainless is in wonderful condition with no rust

and all complete down to the fender skirts and visor.

The interior is all factory correct Mohair and the cars colors are all original with no miss matched boot leg color over color mess.

Doors all have keys and they do lock, Radio and clock do not work I almost forgot......

We had plans to make this beauty a pro street but decided it was too nice and factory original to chop up for us.

I am asking $14900 obo and honestly, it won't take much to make this little coupe an everyday driver

Please feel free to call or text with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank You,

Darren  559-473-8594

Plym6.jpg

Plym2.jpg

Plym5.jpg

Plym1.jpg

Dent3.jpg

Plym46.jpg

Plym45.jpg

Plym15.jpg

Plym26.jpg

Plym25.jpg

Plym14.jpg

Plym31.jpg

Plym33.jpg

Plym36.jpg

Plym37.jpg

Guest reedgang3

Hey John,

Your absolutely right, I just chalked it up to being old and needing a fuse or bulb, and like most old

cars, the clock and radio seem to never work.

I had another person say the same thing just this morning about the 6-to-12 conversion. It more than likely blew a fuse or? when converted

He said These are typical things that don't work after a conversion.

I guess they could work if converted of fixed?

Thanks again John and the AAC :)