Rock Auto closeouts per Reatta

heygibb

Greetings everyone. My car is still on the road @158k miles w/ most systems working. I've just developed the yellow ABS light syndrome, but I'm working on it thanks to the help found here. It's much appreciated.

I didn't see this posted elsewhere but thought it was something others might be interested in checking out. Loads of DIY components for Reatta systems.  My experience w/ Rock Auto has been acceptable...ymmv, of course.

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1019911&m=wc&l=en&html=true

2 hours ago, heygibb said:

When you click on the ID # after the part description, a menu will pop up listing applicable vehicles

Yes, some here may not know about the BLUE NUMBER CODE that designates the vehicle and years covered. Brake pads, caliper hardware, fuses, light bulbs, etc. are universal- while rubber brake hoses are not. It's just good practice to thoroughly check parts before buying and installing- especially brakes.

Thank you for posting the information of RockAuto sale parts.

1 hour ago, heygibb said:

After I posted, it occurred to me other vendors here may take offense

I really wouldn't worry about that. Our gracious part Vendors don't normally deal with "consumable" parts. Think about it- who would buy 26 year old (at newest) used brake pads, rotors, calipers, rubber brake hoses, lightbulbs, etc.? :lol:

I wouldn't even consider a RockAuto advertisement as SPAM; after all- that wonderful company has kept many of our cars on the road, for many years. Imagine- being at the mercy of a Dealer or a FLAPS for everything?:o

We wouldn't be driving Reattas, that's for sure. :unsure: