1917 Model 25 Splash Apron Grease Covers

hddennis

Howard,

Where did you obtain the photograph as the source of the photograph should be able to oblige. Because I don't know how to measure something with irregular dimensions.

But, if we can figure out how to measure, and reproduce accurately, we can duplicate. I have one to provide as a template but would like to accurately duplicate because one is missing.

My pictures were pulled off the internet from an unknown source long ago. It seems you have the only actual example so the ball is in your court. I don't have any sources for someone who could reproduce these but always thought if accurate measurements were obtained maybe a hardwood mold could be created that sheet metal could be beaten into? Just a thought and am certainly open to any suggestions. I'm betting that you and I are not the only ones needing these.

Howard Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:52 PM, hddennis said:

More information than I had before. Waiting for a reply from another owner who said he had made copies for his and might be able to help me out.

Howard Dennis

Just realized that the owner who contacted me privately about reproducing these never got back to me and try as I might I can't find the original contact information.

Please contact me again or respond to this post as these parts are still needed.

Howard Dennis

• 4 months later...