Original Franklin Parts catalogs for sale

Walt G

I have for sale two original Franklin Parts catalogs as follows: Series Nine Cars , Original leatherette (fake leather) binder 7 ring loose leaf, earliest date at bottom of page is February 1922

latest is December 15, 1923. Well illustrated with detailed line drawings. over an inch thick (pages not in number sequence, but go by section of parts description) Tabs at beginning of each section were small and the part that stuck out is missing, they dried out and fell off. This looks like it may be NOS and never used as there is no wear to the cover and gold stamping of words is bright and not faded. 7 1/2 x 9 1/2

Price is $100 which includes priority mail.

Next is Franklin Parts Catalog for Series 11 cars. Same dimensions as above only with less pages, perhaps 3/4 inch thick. Cover is good with some cracking to leatherette, and tiny loss at bottom of front cover. It is excellent condition but not mint. Earliest date is April 15, 1926 and latest one is July 16, 1928. It does have a few of the tabs to mark the sections but the majority like the above are missing. Price is $100 which also includes priority mail.

If you want photos please personal message me and include e mail and I will get them to you.

These have been reproduced and are on line at the Franklin Club site, but if you "want an original and not a digital" here they are

Thanks