Willys Touring Needed for Concours Event

Hi Guys,

We are currently putting together cars for the Eyes on Design Concours show held on the grounds of the historic Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in metro Detroit next Fathers Day (June 18th).  The Eyes on Design is one of the mid wests top Concours events, and typically attracts about 250 hand picked cars for display in specific classes centering around vehicle Design.  A slide show can be viewed at www.eyesondesign.org/carshow , just scroll down to 2016 show.  I am currently working on 2 classes called Touring America and focuses on the four door open Touring cars from the Brass Era through the mid twenties.  

That said, I am looking for an attractive, well restored four door Willy's open Touring car from about 1917 through 1925.  If you are in the mid west area and you have a car of this type, this would be a great opportunity to attend a Concours type event with your car. You would have a wonderful time.  Please contact me, and include a nice 3/4 shot of your car for review.  Thanks,....Bill

Edited by 28pontiac (see edit history)