1937 Dictator Tail light housing

Guest Redbox

Guest Redbox

I have some ideas of bringing this back to life.

Has anyone done a housing like this and if so how?

Thanks,

Stevepost-155630-0-96458800-1458251982_thumb.post-155630-0-34045900-1458251987_thumb.post-155630-0-34588800-1458251990_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking to restore that housing or looking to buy a replacement?  If looking to buy,  which side do you need (the bases are different side to side) and do you want a bucket with or without the license plate bracket threaded holes?  The bucket shown looks like a passenger side bucket without the threaded holes. Do you need the electrical bracket and socket inside?  Tom 

Guest Redbox
7 hours ago, 37S2de said:

Are you looking to restore that housing or looking to buy a replacement?  If looking to buy,  which side do you need (the bases are different side to side) and do you want a bucket with or without the license plate bracket threaded holes?  The bucket shown looks like a passenger side bucket without the threaded holes. Do you need the electrical bracket and socket inside?  Tom 

I have one coming that is in better shape than the one I have. Could you send me pictures of what you have? Yes it is the passenger side one that I need.

Thanks Tom,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry about the delayed response.  I finally remembered what my password is for this forum and got to the only computer that has these pictures stored on it.  Anyway, here is what I have for '37.  

I don't have any red lenses or bezels that I could find.  Both buckets have had some body work done to them.  The base had a split just like yours (they all do it seems) and was repaired with PC-7 epoxy. 

Let me know if interested in any of this.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Redbox
8 hours ago, 37S2de said:

I'm sorry about the delayed response.  I finally remembered what my password is for this forum and got to the only computer that has these pictures stored on it.  Anyway, here is what I have for '37.  

I don't have any red lenses or bezels that I could find.  Both buckets have had some body work done to them.  The base had a split just like yours (they all do it seems) and was repaired with PC-7 epoxy. 

8 hours ago, 37S2de said:

sent you a PM

Hi.  I have absolutely no clue where to go to retrieve PM's.  I think I've clicked on every box imaginable.  I certainly didn't send one.  How is any of that done?   I have a tough enough time just signing in.  Tom

Guest Redbox

37S2de

Of the parts that you have in your pictures, tell me how you are selling them. All of them or by the piece? The prices.

What is your email.

Thanks,

Steve

On 4/7/2016 at 8:46 AM, 37S2de said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am interested in the lights. Dennis, 9137025063

Guest Redbox
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:07 AM, Redbox said:

37S2de

Of the parts that you have in your pictures, tell me how you are selling them. All of them or by the piece? The prices.

What is your email.

Thanks,

Steve

And my number is 301.904.4954