Factory Correct Power Steering Pump Hose Clamps

Guest dwhiteside64

Guest dwhiteside64

I finally was able to source the correct Wittek tower clamps and Corbin clamps for my radiator and heater hoses but now I need to know what the correct clamps are for the low pressure hose of my power steering pump. When I originally replaced the hose it had a crimp style nearest the pump and a side screw nearest the steering gear (see below). Both were very old, as was the hose itself. I suspect that Wittek tower clamps were used by the factory, but Cars inc. doesn't sell 3/8 inch clamps of that style. Any ideas? Thanks.

post-135440-0-71170600-1448829332_thumb.

post-135440-0-27826500-1448829357_thumb.

Guest dwhiteside64

Thanks Tom for the verification. Like I said, my hose was basically dry rotted and the clamps were very tarnished and cruddy in appearance. I think Dorman makes these style clamps, at least I hope so....

I think that if you ask the counter person for some fuel injection hose clamps, you'll find something very similar.  The one you picture on the left takes a special pair of pliers to crimp it; I don't think this is "old skool" enough to be on a first generation Riviera.  The power steering hoses that I've taken off usually have some kind of worm drive screw clamp on them, BUT I can't swear that they're original.