Craigslist South Florida

DonL

Found two Reatta's for sale in Florida an 89 and 90.

1989 Asking $2,350

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1081004527.html

His response: 142,000 miles. Yes the CRT works. Yes they are the original rims. Are you interested?

Mark 424-288-0161 mlf40noles@yahoo.com

1990 Asking $1,600

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/1082514303.html

His response: has 72,000 miles and the piece is missing. thank you.

I might be interested in the 1990 but it may be short lived because my wife will kill me if I buy it.

I am not selling these cars just found them on craigslist.

If you need some help I might be able to help, I am a licensed dealer in Florida.

The 89 is really clean, interior looks really good except maybe the steering wheel (has a cover on it, so can't tell). Also appears to have the front turn/cornering lamp lenses "blacked out" which may or may not be removable.

Hard to tell in the picture, but the 90 looks like the passenger rear quarter is damaged just ahead of the rear wheel well. Yes, the rub molding is missing but look closely and it appears the sheet metal is pushed in.

Wish I could find deals like these in St. Louis, or at least within 150-200 miles. Most are asking over $4000 (not that they're getting it), and many are badly beat down cars even at that asking price.

KDirk

Guest THEHKP7M13

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KDirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 89 is really clean, interior looks really good except maybe the steering wheel (has a cover on it, so can't tell). Also appears to have the front turn/cornering lamp lenses "blacked out" which may or may not be removable.

Hard to tell in the picture, but the 90 looks like the passenger rear quarter is damaged just ahead of the rear wheel well. Yes, the rub molding is missing but look closely and it appears the sheet metal is pushed in.

Wish I could find deals like these in St. Louis, or at least within 150-200 miles. Most are asking over $4000 (not that they're getting it), and many are badly beat down cars even at that asking price.

KDirk </div></div>

Don't feel too bad. I am in Chicago and same deal. Everyone is insane on asking price and just sitting on them. BTW most are beat down around here.

Look at the demographics on Barney's list, the only state with more Reattas than Florida is Michigan (by 60 cars).

Probably because Florida has always been where GM people prefer to winter and retire and many were shipped here for things like the Bay Hill golf tournament and Disney.

Whatever the reason, it is easy to find Reattas here though maybe not as easy as five years ago.