For Sale; 1928 Packard 526 Coupe

motoringicons

This is an all original car that was given one repaint many years ago. The upolstery is original and excellent throughout. The original owner added the Trippe lights and a heater in the 1930s. This is probably the straightest and best driving Packard I have driven. It runs amazingly smooth and powerful. Needs nothing and ready to take on any tours. It presents wonderfully too! Continuous maintenance history from new to today. 35,000.00 or near offer. 734-730-4274 or motoringicons@hotmail.com

post-32715-143138007043_thumb.jpg

post-32715-143138007045_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello: Am a newby in the club and feeling my way around the advantages of membership. If the vehicle is available, please forward info and photographs along with the answers to questions I probably would not know to ask. Along with this email address, I receive mail at P.O. Box 3069, Glen Rose TX 76043 and phone number is 254-897-2381. Thanx, Dan McCarty (a retired newspaper owner and publisher)

Thanx for the in formation. Still seeking a driver. Ford A400 or 190 Vicky, Packard roadster or Chevrolet Confederate or other restored car worth the cost. Thanx, Dan