Floor mats

Conroy

I just noticed that CARS has reproduction floor mats available again. I just ordered a set for my 64 Riviera. I kicked myself for waiting too long before when they used to have them available. I hope I don't find out they are sold out again. It has been impossible to find reproductions. I thought some of you might like to know.

I received the new floor mats from Cars. Overall, I am very happy with the look and quality. They are a VERY black vinyl mat with a VERY white tri-shield emblem. The moulding is very sharp and crisp. My only concern is that they are somewhat stiff, as opposed to being made from rubber, or a more plyable vinyl. The problem I see is that in shipping, they arrived with a couple of stubborn kinks in one of the mats due to the stiff vinyl having a long "memory". I have them lying on the basement floor to wait for it to lay out. They really look nice, however. It will be 65 degrees here tomorrow. I will be spending time getting the car ready to roll out for spring.

Guest Bronie

I just bought a used set of front mats that came out of a 63 in really good shape for 75 bucks. Waiting for my car to come out before I put them in. They are VERY hard to find in good shape.

John

1965 Buick Riviera Custom

R.O.A 11352