First generation windshield/back glass molding clips

Guest rnscotland

Guest rnscotland

Im trying to locate clips for my 1963 Riv. If anyone has spares, a parts car with clips, and/or a source, I would appreciate the lead or direct sale. With the clips, I can finish the resto and the install of my interior. Thank you in advance and happy new year!

My email is rs235(nospace)@columbia.edu

Al is correct:

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

They have a large online catalog. Buried in it are a number of parts that are perfect matches for what we need on our cars. Here are a few I have found:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rear window trim clips (screw into the body): page 130, #8184.</span>

Door hinge pin bushings: page 153, part #1084.

Rubber seat back bumper, steel core, screws included: page 75 part #11-112.

Various size plastic "body plugs", page 194. For example, below the trunk, on the sides, 1 inch plastic plugs are used. Their part #9291.

1/2" rubber plugs (if you need them) for in the trunk on each side of the lock mechanism, page 195.

Lot's of other specialty screws, nuts etc.

Guest rnscotland

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the prompt feedback. Cars has many things and is right in NJ (close to my in NY) but it does not have the correct clip. I fear I will buy it and it wont work out. I will check out the other site.

Does anyone know the number of clips needed and if it is the same clip for both front and back. Many vendors sell but cannot say for certain what is what. Thanks.

Jim, congrats! Check your email and give me a call.

rns