Old copies of AACA magazines

Guest Juli1231

Guest Juli1231

My dad recently passed away. He has shelves full of old AACA magazines. I am not looking to make money, but are there folks out there that collect or buy old magazines? I'd like them to be enjoyed if there are interested parties. Otherwise they'll be recycled. Thanks for any info. Julianntabone@yahoo.com.

I'm looking for issues that date back before 1954. Others are looking to complete their collections. Might I suggest that if you cannot get rid of them, to donate them to a school or auto shop class.

Or, if you'll tell us where you are generally located, perhaps one of our members can pick them up.

Guest Juli1231

I haven't looked closely at the dates, but they're probably from the late 1980s thru present. That's a great idea about donating them. Im open to any suggestions. Just want them to be appreciated. I am in Central New York State. Auburn, New York. I'd be willing to meet folks part way to deliver them within reason.

Guest Juli1231

Dad also has G&D magazines (Vintage Chevy club) and Early Bird magazines. I posted on those sites this am too, but if anyone knows anyone....