Does anyone know anything about this car? VIN ZC2FS1207MB208291

Wondering if anyone knows this car, in southern California right now and I will be looking at it tomorrow. It is not on my VIN list so hasn't been advertised for sale for at least the last 3 years on any site I look at. From seller's description it is probably going to be out of my budget to make it a driver now that I bought the 93 Caprice wagon in October after giving up on finding a TC. I want to strangle Murphy and his stupid law! I'm done moving books/bookcases and other big or heavy items for my mother so I could actually sell the wagon but I'd take a loss of hundreds on it and it IS a good second vehicle so I will probably keep it.

Wondering if anyone knows this car, in southern California right now and I will be looking at it tomorrow. It is not on my VIN list so hasn't been advertised for sale for at least the last 3 years on any site I look at. From seller's description it is probably going to be out of my budget to make it a driver now that I bought the 93 Caprice wagon in October after giving up on finding a TC. I want to strangle Murphy and his stupid law! I'm done moving books/bookcases and other big or heavy items for my mother so I could actually sell the wagon but I'd take a loss of hundreds on it and it IS a good second vehicle so I will probably keep it.

I checked on all the TCs I have serviced. It hasn't passed my way.

Thanks for checking Hemi, his description may be like mine - I always make things I'm selling sound worse than they are. Now I find another of the same colors listed for Orange but 'doesn't shift' which definitely puts it out of my price range right now and no photos yet.

I looked at the TC and had to pass after figuring out that it would take more to get it safely on the road than I would have available right now. (Over 2000 in car money already into the Caprice wagon really hurts the TC budget.) I would end up having to let the TC sit in the driveway for long enough that I would end up hating looking at it. The car comes with a bunch of spare parts but they aren't the ones it needs to get driving safely so don't help me at all. I didn't drive the car but the tranny fluid smelled bad enough that I would rebuild before the hard parts get destroyed and starting took 4 attempts before I pushed the gas pedal and then had to feather it for about 1/2 minute, idle eventually smoothed out. Brakes had both the pedal showing significant change after 3 pushes with the car running and no pulsating of the pedal that I could feel, abs light on. Front bumper/hood/driver fender have been replaced but I didn't see any obvious structural damage to the corner of the car, both headlights looked good and it has a new windshield. I stopped my inspection after the brakes and tranny fluid smell were found. It has a better than average interior but needs to be redone all the same and both door panels have been off at some point, window switch woodgrain isn't tight anymore.

This one is on Inland empire california craigslist for $2500 but the seller is motivated to sell the car. White with ginger leather, didn't look at the soft top. I have passed on this one.