91 TC white/ginger 6k, yes 6k original miles!

Guest Butlerbrothers

Guest Butlerbrothers

This is a very nice 1991 Chrysler/ Maserati TC (turbo coupe) with authentic 6k miles, documented southern car. Always garaged, it has the soft top only (original and perfect), original wheels/tires, radio/CD player absolutely incredible condition. Leather interior is as new - no cracks or fading or dryness. Car runs and drives as new. This car was damaged on the right front fender/hood/bumper and was repaired professionally. Original lightly damaged evaporator/radiator included (new factory units were installed) to show original damage, also brand new factory hood in un-opened original wood crate from dealer. Stainless front fascia is imperfect and will need to be replaced. I do not have that part, but do have a new factory rubber bumper strip. Although damage was relatively light (no frame impact or damage), the cost to repair the car was above the insurance company threshold (headlight alone was over $2200) and it was stamped with a salvage title. The car is located near Charlotte, NC and is available for $9,800. Please let me know if you are interested and what a fair price would be for this rare gem. Thanks!!! butlerbrothers@bellsouth.net

Edited by Butlerbrothers
additional detail (see edit history)

Guest Butlerbrothers
What is a TC?

What is your location?

What is the price?

You should read the forum rules.

You might do well to post some pictures.

Sorry, It is a 91 Chrysler/Maserati Turbo Coupe - and yes I probably need to read the forum rules - what did I do wrong???