1928 - 1930 coupe rear half or quarters

alsfarms

I am looking to repair a coupe that has had the back half removed to build into a pick up years ago. I understand that several GM products are close and could be modified to work as replacement panels on this project. If you have experience with Buicks of this vintage or have some loose tin in the back yard, please get in touch with me.

Thanks, Alan

I am looking to repair a coupe that has had the back half removed to build into a pick up years ago. I understand that several GM products are close and could be modified to work as replacement panels on this project. If you have experience with Buicks of this vintage or have some loose tin in the back yard, please get in touch with me.

Thanks, Alan

Hi Alan, I have a 1828, a 1929, a 1930 and a couple 31's in the back yard all Oldsmobiles should be able to help you out after the snow melts and it warms up with everything but the deck lid. May have a rear bumper too.You can send me a P.M. if you like or go to: http://oldsobsolete.com/ and click on the link to leave me a message.

Gary

Edited by oldsobsolete
Correct a broken link (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbilly

hello , i have the l/r rear fenders for a 1928 mod 47 buick in great shape could send pics also have the splash panel that go along the side of car above the running boards. also have the splash engine pans l/r a lot were throne away because it was easier to work on engine, also have the tranmission ,shocks f/rif interested will send pics thank you paul ph#740-412-6097