Full or partial restoration?

My husband and I just became new owners of our first "collectible" car. It is a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible. We would like to find a place that could do a partial or total restoration for us. We are not sure it would be worth doing a total, but we would like to get some opinions. Does anyone have suggestions as to the steps we should take. The car does run, although it idles a little rough. Most everything seems to be in working order and it runs down the road pretty good.

I had my 1934 Dodge restored at a prison in Nevada. This is a major program where the prisoners work on about 30 cars at any given time. The program has been in effect over 20 years. My friend just had his 1957 Chevy convertible built there and they did a beautiful job.

Contact me at hypnotist01@sbcglobal.net if you want more information. If you give me a land-line number I'll be happy to call you.

Ken Sobel

Thank you for your replies! I have been working on the broadcast sheet today and trying to figure out the codes. I'm still not clear about the sequence number and the sequential number. They are two different numbers. Also,I know that there were 1933 convertibles produced in 1969. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to know what number ours would be out of the 1933?