duesenburg dimensions and/or plans

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jbshore:<BR><B>Is there any place where drawings for a 1930Duesenberg can be obtained. <BR> jb shore <BR> jbshore@brinet.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you ever watched the show, " My Classic Car" on the TNN channel, they run a segment on a place that has all the plans of the Dusenberg's. I can't remember where it is, but you may be able to contact the program and get the info you'll need. I think their address is: MCC.com. I think thats what it is. You might have to adjust that a little. It might be MyClassicCar.com. Hope this helps you.<BR>Al Terek

Some years ago I read an article about a man who at that time I believe had a shop in Aubirn ,Indiana. He had devoted his life and work to this marque. I think he's still around, name of Randy Ema. (may have spelling off). He has original factory drawings.

• 2 weeks later...

You might try to get in touch with the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum in Auburn, Indiana. The AACA liberary might also be of some assistance.

• 13 years later...
Guest StudioCityCowboy

Randy was last known (by me) to be living in or near Anaheim California and was tight with Jay Lenno's collection in Burbank. Hadley Davis

Guest StudioCityCowboy
You're about 14 years late to the prom:)
and so whats the updated info ! or don't you know ?

• 1 month later...