1952 packard 200 deluxe sedan

52deluxe

for sale is my 1952 Packard 200 deluxe, long story short the wife and I are trying to buy a house and start a family. with this, my work 60hrs+ a week I have no time for this project and it don't look like its going to change anytime soon, the house we are buying does not have a garage. so rather then let it sit outside forgotten id rather sell it to someone who has the time to do something with it. I have lots of extra parts that go with the car including

NOS in the package green window cranks "almost a dead match for the paint"

outside sunvisor "in pics"

Fulton traffic light viewer "in pics"

4 good tail light housings

4 tail light housings that need chrome

some extra outside trim, fender spears, etc

trico window fans, at least 1 works have not had the time to install

nos aftermarket radio made by Motorola "needs some work I think the capacitors are bad" I have the original radio but its kinda rough

original generator "dont work atm"

spare axels in the trunk

there was a spare intake/exhaust manifold in the car when I found it, looks like a early 50's Buick to me but it might fit if needed.

I have the original air filter setup.

when I bought the car I put new rod/main bearings in it along with alot of others stuff, pretty sure it could use a valve job "#5 misses at a idle a bit"

the paint is pretty decent with some clear coat peeling off the trunk deck

interior is all original and shows it, I struggled with this for some time before I decided its only original once and put a seat cover over the front seat to keep it decent shape. rear carpet was missing so used a piece I had around. im pretty sure its had rockers put on it at some point and possibly other body work "paint is not original, the white might be"

all in all its a good daily driver and alot of fun and handles alot better then i ever expected a car of this size to.

asking 3500 for the car and all the bits that go with it "sure I missed a bunch but its gonna be a trunk full" price is negotiable.

pics

dash.1bb.th.JPG

drside.th.JPG

engine.776.th.JPG

front.29e.th.JPG

frpass.th.JPG

psrear.th.JPG

rear.c49.th.JPG

rearseat.75c.th.JPG

I can be reached after about noon by phone so pm me if you need the number, email is twhitus@yahoo.com

car is located in Allegany ny just off I-86 "2 miles at best just off the main road" so its easy to find. im sure many in this forum recognize the car as ive been a frequent poster till my job got so demanding.

tom

i forgot to post about the radiator, its been recored recently and ive added a large external transmission cooler "infront of radiator hidden" while keeping the original in place for looks. 3500 was starting, im not sure whats "fair" for these cars as i bought it because i liked it.

• 2 weeks later...