For Sale: 65 Falcon 2 dr hardtop - 289 4-speed

I have a neat little 65 Falcon Futura hardtop. The complete drivetrain, chassis, brakes and most of the interior have been replaced/rebuilt. Engine is a 030 over 289 with Edelbrock intake and 600cfm carb, new Accel OEM type billet distributor, finned aluminum valve covers, etc. Engine compartment is VERY nice as is the no rust ever underside. It has a rebuilt T-10 four speed and a rebuilt 8" rear axle with 3.55's (no posi). It had a 427 in it at one time, shock towers are done and front suspension is connected. It is raised up with a Crites fiberglass blister hood (original hood goes with it too) to look like a mid 60's gasser. Body has a lot of small chips (touched up) that are not noticable unless you are real close and looking real hard but it would need a paint job to be show. It is a SUPER driver and everyone at all of our cruise nights loves it. It has a set of mid 60's E/T unilug 5 spoke wheels that won't go with it but the new BFG T/A's will. This is a drive anywhere car, as dependable (and easy on gas) as you will find. I don't know how to post pictures on these things but can surely e-mail them to anyone interested. Asking $8900.00 E-mail me at joycebrosrest@wi.rr.com or give me a call at 262-886-9806 with any questions. Thank you. Tom Joyce