rebuildable reatta

Guest reattafun

Guest reattafun

I have just seen a 89 with major crunch on the front end. Someone also cut the light swithch out instead of unplugging. It has only 56,000 miles and I am told it runs good but with a salvage title is 1800.00 too much? I would love to fix it but think it's too much money. They also have the doghouse to fix it for 800.00. I am looking for a rebuilder of any year since I have a 88 parts car. My 88 is too far gone to restore.

Any thoughts?

Chris in Ohio

would this reatta happen to be in columbiana? and has sunk into the ground a little? red with tan? and they pryed the trunk open? and the crt is gone? Image181.jpg

like this?

im looking at saving to buy the one in columbiana, and part it out. they call it a fixer upper, and when i was there last year, they wanted more than $1600 for it! also, the windshield is cracked, so thats a bundle right there! i thik i might be able to talk them down to $500, but on;ly when i get some money, and pay of my debts.

Guest reattafun

It is not the same one. The red one is beter shape in the front than the one I seen.

It is ironic that the picture you show is exactly what happened to my 89 white/red. I gave 900.00 for it and it is now my daily driver with 162,000 and going strong.

Chris

actualy, the one im looking at is totaled, but i didnt take a pic of all the damage. the front is pretty much missing outside of the picture, if you know what i mean, and the hood is doesnt even open without alot of force. it lookes like the whole car has shifted

beffore.jpg

actualy,they did change sizes! they are flat and rotting, and the car'sunder carraige is leve to the ground now. its only been sitting for 3-12 years!

I own a 1989 Reatta. This car was bought new by my parents in 1989. I purchased it from my parents a couple years ago. The car is ALL original with just over 60,000 miles. I unfortunately had a minor accident with it a couple of weeks ago. The front end, two front fenders and hood are damaged. Other than this the car was/is in very good condition and has ALL original equipment and has been cared for very well. If interested, reply back and I could attach pictures and we could discuss further. The car is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.