susp. problem

Guest 1930

"No such thing as a pro job, people will tell you you cant do it because it requires special skills, special skills just means someone showed them or told them how to do it and they practiced till one day they could do it on their own and anyone can do that."

So true.... The best frame straightener in our area many years ago did his work in his Mothers back yard. All the local body shops sent their frame work to him. He had a very creative 4-post system. This system consisted of a level concrete pad and 4 strategically placed large oak trees. What this guy could do with some log chain, clamps, come-a-longs, tape measure, level, torch set, and hydraulic cylinders was amazing! He was lazy at heart so he only wanted to work 2 days a week. He still made more $$$$$ than I ever did.

Today nobody would take the time out to fix things. We have become a nation of quick fix parts changers. If it needs work it becomes SCRAP.

Guest 1930
"No such thing as a pro job, people will tell you you cant do it because it requires special skills, special skills just means someone showed them or told them how to do it and they practiced till one day they could do it on their own and anyone can do that."

So true.... The best frame straightener in our area many years ago did his work in his Mothers back yard. All the local body shops sent their frame work to him. He had a very creative 4-post system. This system consisted of a level concrete pad and 4 strategically placed large oak trees. What this guy could do with some log chain, clamps, come-a-longs, tape measure, level, torch set, and hydraulic cylinders was amazing! He was lazy at heart so he only wanted to work 2 days a week. He still made more $$$$$ than I ever did.

Today nobody would take the time out to fix things. We have become a nation of quick fix parts changers. If it needs work it becomes SCRAP.

I and I bet people were hesitent to bring him any work because he didnt have a big fancy shop with a nice comfy waiting room. Peoples ideations of how things should be are a little screwy