Buick Inpection

steve hales

I am buying my 2nd Buick, The last one I had was 40 years ago.I would like to know if a BCA member in the Philadelphia PA. area would be kind enough to drive to Langhorn and perform an inspection for me

before I commit to buying the Buick. It is a 1940 Buick Super Convertible. I will pay for gas and your time. email me if your can do it and I will send you my Phone number and address in Langhorn.I really appreciate someone doing this.

steve hales

hog1938@fmtc.com

Steve, I would make contact with the Philadelphia 76 Chapter to see who might be close. I am in Delaware, about an hour and 1/2 from Langhorn. Check out

Joe Walker #11459

8116 Burholme Ave.

Philadelphia, PA 19111

Let us know if he can help. If not I may be able to do it. I have a '39 Special Convertible so would have a fair idea what to look for on the '40.

Chuck

Chuck, Thanks for the information. I went to the chapters section and they show the Philadelphia

chapter but no phone number or web page. It would be great if you could do it since you have a 39 special Convertible. This buick was restored by a fellow who owns a florida buick dealership Rahl Buick.He restored it and entered it in the Great American Race. then he stored it. so It has low miles I assume.It looks real good in the pictures. The present owner is more than willing to allow an inspection,He seems like a real nice fellow.But when it comes to these old cars you do not assume anything. Thats why I would like an Inspection by someone who is experienced. I will surely pay for your gas and time if you wanted to do it.What color is you Buick Special Convertible?

steve