Need rims compatability for 1936 Dodge Sedan or car for sale

My husband in 2 for 1 deal ended up with a 1936 Dodge sedan. It is parked in my garage. This and other projects have kept me out of my garage for 2 winters already, I don't want to have a 3rd. I need to see about getting rid of this or at least moving it, he has no intention of restoring it. The tires were obviously shot, it was slid on the metal rims into the place it is now. When he priced tires to put on the existing rims....wow. Expensive. Is there an alternative rim that will take a regular tire that might go on this thing temporarily to get our of my parking space. He says he cannot find any info on this. So I am trying to help myself in this matter.

On the flip side is this a good forum to offer it up for sale? If so how would I go about this.

Tired of parking in the COLD!

Guest DodgeKCL

All Chrysler/Dodge/DeSoto and Plymouth 5 bolt rims up to front drive era will fit your car. Also all Ford rims will fit right through to fwd as well. For example rims for a 195? Ford or a 195? Dodge will fit your car with 195? type tires. So you could look around for a set of wheels with rubber from the 50s or 60s and put them on your '36 to make it roll. Good luck.