1928 dodge brothers senior six

rosintos

i have a 1928 dodge brothers senior six my problem is the distributor. I am missing some part of the original and need to find a place where i can find or make a new part. This car is all origninal and has been stored inside for 50 years it has no dust and is in beautiful shape the car has everything except this one part to be running and would like to find someone with this part. any help is appreciated

The Kanter brothers usually have lots of electrical parts for several antique vehicles. Give them a call at 800-526-1096. They are located in NJ.

Even better for not so common electrical parts is Dave at YesterYear Antique Automobile Parts. He specializes in Ignition and electrical supplies. I got my points/plugs etc. for my 1929 Pontiac from him. If you send him your whole distributor he can match old parts from other makes that might fit it or he probably would restore it for you if he doesn't have the parts available. Give him a call at (941) 743-7784 (Florida) or visit his website at http://www.car-nection.com/yesteryear. I'd suggest calling cause he doesn't have everything online. Plus, he's a great guy to talk to.

David

1923 T-Bucket

1927 Dodge 124

1929 Pontiac 629

1929 Model-A

1930 Model-A