looking for help with 31-32 chev sedan

I am trying to help my father in law out. He has always been a collector of "items" but has tended to not do alot with them. He has many different cars and such on his property and is finally deciding that he isn't going to do anything with them, so he want's to sell them to someone that want's them.

As for Chevy's, he has a 31 chevy 2 door sedan. It's a "complete" car. He bought it when he was 14 years old for $15.50 and drove it up until 1965ish. It has been sitting on his property since then. As you can imagine time has not been kind to it, but it still seems solid.

He also has a 32 2 door sedan (just the body, no frame) all four fenders, radiator bezel, headlights and bar.

My problem is I'm not much of a car guy, I don't know what they're worth. I would appreciate some honest help with this. He has several other makes and models (33 plymouth coupe, 29 ford 2 door chopped sedan, and many other odds and ends.)

Thanks,

Tod, The Chevy has wood framed body. If the wood needs to be done. Big change in value. I have a 32 Chevy sedan and the wood is not doing very well... It has a good history of indoor storage but time and weather take their toll on the wood..

So, VERY hard to say what value you have there in the Chevys