Fuel line: 1932 PA similar to 1933 PC ??

BryanD

I'm looking for a "pre bent" fuel line for my 1932 Plymouth PA two door sedan. I've found that www.classictube.com shows replacement lines for "33 Plymouth" (I assume PC) but nothing for 31 or 32 (the years that PA was made). I haven't actually looked at the lines but I'm making a guess that the 33 line would be "close enough" to use. Can anyone confirm or deny that this is likely?

Also, in the engine bay the existing steel fuel line stops way down by the firewall and a rubber line runs maybe four feet from there to the fuel pump. I assume this is NOT correct. I would assume that the steel line should run out much closer to the pump and then have a flexible line for only a short distance to the pump.

Are we taking about the line from the gas tank to the engine compartment? The 31 and 32 had a different sized wheelbase and the 33 had three different wheelbase sizes PC PD and PCXX I doubt whether they would interchange. Would it be difficult to buy straight lines and bend them (using a tubing bender?