38 Pontiac woodie wagon taillight???

Pontiac59

I picked up an odd taillight off a hook in a polebarn. I got it because it looked early, a light on a stand like cars used circa 1928-1935ish and sedan deliveries up through the 50's used. Examining it later, I discovered it was hinged with a rod to open the hinge - but too small for a gas filler door. That made me think it might be a woodie piece. Looking in my Pontiac book it's real close to a '38 woodie but they only show me a couple of woodies from the rear and the photos are tiny. Anyone know how wide the interchange is on those lights, did Chevy use them? Pix of the backs of these wagons might help, say 36-40 or so.

The light is in good shape, about a 4" glass lens with "guidecolite" on it but no ID numbers except an R13 on the liscense plate bracket. Has a chrome ring held on by two screws on each side from back to front. Looks like if I put 6V to it, it will work - it's one of those parts that probably three guys in the world need bad, and to everyone else it's a $10 curiousity item.

I can post a photo, I just have to take one - will do it in daylight, later -

Thanks