Mounting and balancing bias ply tires for vintage cars

I just purchased BFG 7.60 x 15 wide whitewall tires for my 1949 Chrysler Windsor from Coker tire. The local chain tire stores are all willing to mount and balance these tires. Are there any precautions that must be followed to properly mount and balance these tires? Can chain tire stores align the wheels on vintage cars (king pins rather than ball joints)?

George, Greg Cockerill posts on the Buick Club forums here under the name "70Electra". Greg has worked closely with Coker Tire Co. on the development of some of the correct bias ply tires for his vintage cars. Greg documented the best approach to tire mounting and balancing for the bias ply tires in an article published a couple of years ago in "Old Cars" magazine. If you post your question on the Buick Club General Forum that is part of these AACA forums and flag the question for 70Electra, I'm confident that Greg will provide an excellent reply. The approach taken in dealing with local companies who mount and balance bias ply tires can make a huge difference, as I found following a telephone conversation with Greg a couple of years ago. I suspect that Greg will also have some counsel for you regarding the alignment question.