Anyone here from South Carolina?

I live in Charleston, SC. I have a red 1991 Reatta with no problems! I do need to have my timing chain replaced, got the price on that from McElveen's and they said expect to pay $550 for it. I think that's fair. I also will have them change my nylon button, oil and water pumps. But I live in Chucktown, if I can be of any assistance, let me know.<BR>Jim Houston

I LIVE ON THE ISLE OF PALMS SC. I HAVE A 1990 WHITE CONVERTABLE WITH ONLY 44,000 MILES. JUST HAD IT SERVICED AT SENTRY BUICK<BR>IN CHARLESTON. ITS IN GREAT SHAPE.<P> MIKE

I didnt want to put non Buick stuff here but I will this time since everyone has been so gracious. I am going to SC in late July to visit some Friends. I think they call the place Fountain Inn. It is not to far from Greenville in the upcountry? I think. Anyway I was curious if You had a recomendations on what to see? We are planning on going to the other side of the state to see the ocean but We are looking for other things. Thank You all<p>[ 04-24-2001: Message edited by: skip5015 ]

Hey GRM, I live in greenville to, about a week ago I seen a 89 Reatta purple with a gray int. just like mine. That wasn't you was it??

Guest dperras

I've been in Hilton Head, SC for the last week and have spotted THREE Reattas; one on the island, one on the way to Savannah, and one in Charlston. Of course my car is back in Boston and I'm currently "captain" of an absurdly large 2001 Lincoln Town Car. What amazes me is how much nicer my 91 Reatta is...who (besides Tony Soprano) would drop 40K for one of these tanks!!!<P>Dalton