Why am I not getting my Bugles?

Smartin

Still don't have my February Bugle..

It's March, right?

I have emailed Mike & Nancy, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm pretty sure I've paid my dues. The subscription end date on my last Bugle is 6/07.

confused.gif If I need to write a check, I will! grin.giftongue.gif I'd hate to miss out on any issues.

Guest imported_BCAOffice

I thought I sent you a February Bugle when we got back from the Florida BCA Board meeting, Adam, but I must have not followed through. I'm mailing you one in the morning. I apologize for dropping the ball. You are paid up and unless you changed addresses, there's no reason you should not be getting your magazines. You are on the mailing list, the Bugles are getting mailed, so it has to be a local post office problem. Once the Bugles go in the mail, there's not much we can do to be sure they are getting to the members. Have you complained to your local Postmaster General? You have to shake the tree where the problem is to get it solved. The U.S. Postal Service needs a complete overhauling, but that will never happen.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I was mainly concerned about making sure everything was ok on our side as far as me being current with my dues. I'd really hate to be bitching about this, and find out that my membership has lapsed grin.gif

This is an odd situation. I had received a January Bugle at the beginning of February, and it was tattered pretty badly. But I had also received a hand-written addressed Bugle 2 weeks before that, and it was stuffed in a large white envelope. I can only imagine that was one you had sent? If it was, Thank you! And now it's time for me to get the March Bugle, and I still don't have my Feb mag yet. Someone must have an affection for Buick in my local post office....I guess they forgot to return this one to the outgoing mail bin.

This is really frustrating - but I'm glad everything is good on this side. Thanks again for the response, Mike!

Adam,

Since I live in a small town in Iowa, the Post Office here is not overburdened. It might make a difference. Perhaps you can get the Bugle sent to a relative or friend that has a smaller and more reliable Post Office? Probably not, but just a thought.