Frank Sinatra's Reatta ??? !!!

Here we go again... seems that a Reatta allegedly owned by Frank Sinatra JR's is being auctioned for sale on ebay AGAIN! <BR> <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=558880803&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=558880803&r=0&t=0</A> <P>Any way to verify this Barney?<P>[This message has been edited by burkieboy (edited 02-14-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by burkieboy (edited 02-14-2001).]

V8Chris: Yes you did. Correction made. Is there any documentation of support this? If so there might be an added value in this car. It sounds like a wonderful example of a Reatta. It wasn't owned by Elvis too was it?? !!...

I really don't think that having Frank Sinatra Jr.'s butt on the seat for a few spins around the block will affect the car's value. Two reasons why:<P>1. Celebrity OWNERSHIP of an otherwise desirable car CAN affect its value, but in most cases it is only more valuable to a devoted fan of the celebrity, and not the car. Being featured AND DOCUMENTED in a well-known TV show or movie would affect it more than ownership. <P>2. I don't think Frank Sinatra JUNIOR is a bonafide celebrity....at least not yet; he is definitely NOT ol' blue eyes. Now, if he married Michael Jackson, was interviewed on 60 Minutes or by BaBa WaWa on 20/20 and got his picture on the front of the National Enquirer...maybe. <P>Joe<P>------------------<BR>"Speech should not be free because people want to speak; <BR> Speech must be free because people need to hear."<P>1965 Wildcat Custom Convertible<BR>1970 GS coupe<BR>1990 Reatta coupe<BR>1999 Regal GSE<BR>2002 300 HP Regal GNX (I wish!)

Guest dperras

If you guys are intersted in celebrity-owned cars, you may be interested in an ad from this week's Boston Globe:<P>1969 Oldsmobile, only 13K miles. Once owned by Ted Kennedy. Slight water damage; needs new front bumper and a lot of TLC. Seaweed-color interior. Collection of empty Scotch bottles in trunk. Location: Edgartown, MA.

You guys are TOOO much... I love it. But V8Chris... didn't YOU say you said JR? I figured that I was your and and your car. Besides, I think the guys are right about Jr anyway. Now if you said his sister owned the car and dated Ted in it wink.gifwink.gif there MIGHT be some celebrity value.

Isn't that Oldsmobile the one with the Kennedy in '60 and HHH in '68 bumper stickers still on it? <P>Does it have a strange, musty odor, kinda like swamp water?<P>Seriously, wonder what ever happened to that car? It would be great on tour with the Bonnie and Clyde death car. <P>NOW I will probably get flamed by everyone from the Peoples Democratic Republic of Massachusetts, telling me how wonderful it is living in a worker's paradise. <P>Joe<P>------------------<BR>"Speech should not be free because people want to speak; <BR> Speech must be free because people need to hear."<P>1965 Wildcat Custom Convertible<BR>1970 GS coupe<BR>1990 Reatta coupe<BR>1999 Regal GSE<BR>2002 300 HP Regal GNX (I wish!)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Reatta Man:<BR><B><BR>NOW I will probably get flamed by everyone from the Peoples Democratic Republic of Massachusetts, telling me how wonderful it is living in a worker's paradise. <P>Joe<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Y'all should come to GA. That's where yours truly hails from. Great Weather(except for the summer which is attrocious) and lower taxes.<BR><P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://members.fortunecity.com/gmfan33/index.html" TARGET=_blank>The Classic Car Resource Page</A>