Another Rendezvous

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Well, with 111,0000 plus on the 2002 it was time to look at getting another - so here it is, a loaded to the gills 2004 CXL with 22K miles

Have never bought a brand new car in my life, and can't say I ever would/will

PS: Portholes will be added shortly, loved them on the old one (attached a photo of the portholes bleow)

GO BUICK ! ! ! ! grin.gif

post-30591-143137884824_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

That is really nice Keith. I love the color combination. 22,000...barely broke in!! Congratulations.

I know you'll be watching close for deer NOW!!

Guest imported_Thriller

We had a loaner from the dealer before we bought the Rainier that definitely had portholes...did they start putting them on for 2005 or 2006? Or are they only aftermarket? Just curious.

Glad to hear you were able to get another...looking good.

Guest my3buicks

They are aftermarket - although many dealers used the ones off the later Park Aves to spruce them up. I think I am going to get a set of the "Heritage Edition" ones that the Sloan Museum/BCA Store have listed this time and try them

• 3 years later...
Guest LeSabre Nut

I had an 02 and now have an 04. Unfortunally I didn't plan on it. the 02 was in an accident and was totaled. A week later I was able to find another marron one with slightly different interior. I bought it. I really like the "Vous" as we call it. Unless you know about the accident no one in the neighborhood knows it's a different one.