installing fender *DELETED*

kj33

Quite often people take a settlement from the insurance company and keep their car, fixing it themselves later.

It is not difficult to replace the front fender and headlight yourself. The tool you will need are a # 30 torx bit to remove the bolts along the top of the fender and the hood hinges and the one bolt about 1/2 way up the fender near the door. You will need a # 10 socket and maybe an open/box end wrench for the headlight assembly and for one bolt at the front of the fender and two bolts at the bottom rear of the fender. You will need a small socket set to remove the bolt/screws that hold the inner fender to the body. The only problem you might encounter is the torx bolt on the top are very tight sometimes and I have broken the torx bits trying to get them out. I bought a very good bit and that has helped but sometimes I also use a chisel and a hammer on the edges to get them started turning.

I have several Reatta parts cars and have the parts you are looking for at reasonable prices. I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com