Looking for Lancers and Darts, A- BODY

lancer770

Thanks choc-town, I realize that but I've known Dodge boys all my life and I know they can be helpful folks. Also I live in a town where the local Dodge Dealership has been in the hands of the same family since 1915. The original dealer's son now runs the place. Original dealer signed his franchise agreement with the Brothers Dodge themselves. He even keeps a '15 Model in his showroom. Might be a good place for the Dodge Brother Boys to get together.

The dealership is John P. Hughes Motor Co. now located across the James River from Lynchburg, VA in Madison Heights. If I am not mistaken their Va. Dealer License # is 0003. The current owner is the son of the founder, his name is Holcomb Hughes.

• 3 weeks later...

you know I noticed that a while back and wondered. I saw very little in the way of later Dodge postings and thought it may have to do with the "Brothers" connotation. So that brings up the pregnant question, if not here, where???

certainly not the WPC forums. Desoto and Plymouth have theirs, so I will pose the question again, how about a non-Dodge Brothers forum for later models.